Brixen im Thale provides you with the best settings to enjoy an activity-based holiday in Tirol.
In summer especially, Brixen has a comprehensive range of leisure opportunities for your holiday in Tirol. Cycling, hiking, fishing, swimming and a great deal of other activities make your holiday one which is variety-packed. Hikers can look forward to more than 500 km of hiking trails, with a lot of themed hikes and family hikes. There are over 800 km of road bike and mountain bike trails available. Enjoy a sports-filled and active start to your day, surrounded by a unique setting, made up of impressive mountains, wide valleys and refreshing lakes in the summer in Brixen im Thale in the midst of the Kitzbüheler Alpen!
- Over 500 kilometres of hiking trails in Brixen im Thale and Brixental
- Themed trails, multi-day hikes and family hikes
- Over 600 km road bike and mountain bike trails
- 9 fantastic golf courses in the 50 km surrounding area
- Swimming pools and lakes provide refreshment on hot summer days
- Other activities, including outdoor activities, climbing, flying, tennis and many more.
The town of Brixen im Thale provides you with the best conditions to enjoy an active holiday in Tirol. Whether it is cross-country skiing, skiing, heading out on ski tours, winter hikes or other activities – in winter Brixen im Thale is the ideal starting point for enjoying winter sports in Tirol. Skiers get to experience over 400 km of pistes and the slope network is extensive too. There are over 40 km cross-country slopes in total. During ski tours and winter hikes you get to discover the loveliest nooks of Brixental while on holiday. The region in Tirol provides so many opportunities to experience sports and activities while you are on holiday.
- 1000 km of pistes in the ski areas in the Kitzbüheler Alpen
- Perfect conditions for ski touring
- Over 600 km of trails for cross-country skiers
- Ploughed winter hiking trails